Evaluation and CME
Evaluation and CME / United States
EACCME credits are recognized by the American Medical Association towards the Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA).
Procedure for obtaining American AMA credits
The AMA PRA Category 1 Credits are available for all the specialists.
- Apply for conversion of EACCME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM (conversion ratio equals 1).
- Download the "Application for EACCME Credit Conversion" on AMA web site.
- Submit the completed application by fax or mail along with a copy of the EACCME credit certificate and processing fee:
- By fax : Attn : AMA CME DEPARTMENT - + 1 (312) 464-4669
- By mail : American Medical Association - Continuing Physician Professional Development (CPPD), Attn : AMA CME DEPARTMENT - 515 N. State Street, 7th floor - Chicago, IL 60654.
Number of CME Credits