Evaluation and CME / United States
US based physicians rely on accredited continuing medical education as the support that helps them to continuosly improve their practice and their care of patients. At the same time, some states require its physicians to comply with a certain amount of CME hours over a certain period of time to maintain their medical licenses.
Procedure for obtaining AMA PRA Category 1 credits
Through Conversion via EACCME Credit
EACCME credits are recognized by the American Medical Association towards the Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA).
The AMA PRA Category 1 Credits are available for all the specialists.
- Apply for conversion of EACCME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM (conversion ratio equals 1).
- Download the "Application for EACCME Credit Conversion" on AMA web site.
- Submit the completed application by fax or mail along with a copy of the EACCME credit certificate and processing fee:
- By fax : Attn : AMA CME DEPARTMENT - + 1 (312) 464-4669
- By mail : American Medical Association - Continuing Physician Professional Development (CPPD), Attn : AMA CME DEPARTMENT - 515 N. State Street, 7th floor - Chicago, IL 60654.
Number of CME Credits