IMCAS 15th edition! Some have said it was the best so far, we say we can always do better though we are very proud of what has been achieved in 2013.
Figures and feedback speaks for themselves, more than 4000 participants from all around the world as 85 countries were represented and once again we strongly believe that this variety enriches IMCAS content year after year.
This February 1st, 2013 was also the occasion for several of the 145 exhibitors to launch their novelties, IMCAS has become a true innovative hub allowing the entire industry to interact on the hottest topics of the year while meeting with colleagues and start the new season at top speed!
Setting the stage for the year to come ...What will 2013 look like for the aesthetic industry?
One of the goals of IMCAS is to provide a place where experts can meet up and exchange and the IMCAS industry tribune is the perfect example.
Five years after its creation this leading economic forum is considered as a highly valuable portal regarding the economic facts and figures of the market.
The picture painted by experts is positive as the aesthetic medical market is forecasted to continue growing until 2017 and though the economic crisis spares nobody the new tools available to the industry to communicate have the capacity to drive businesses forward if and only if they are well used.
"This 15th edition has been a real combo of quality and growth, feedback was instantaneous thanks to the amazing work of our speakers, delegates as well as the industry were amazed by the quality level and they were excited by the novelties IMCAS launched such as the IMCAS live (very similar to a tweet platform) along with new creative formats of scientific sessions. However, we are far from what we want to achieve and we are currently working with my staff and all the IMCAS scientific board to find new innovative ideas for the IMCAS editions to come."
In 2013 IMCAS wanted to highlight...
- The importance of the new practice management issues (marketing, professional business, new devices)
- The quality of its scientific program - > a strong CME-acknowledged conference
- The success of the live anatomy workshops, video retransmitted directly from the OR, allowing an interactivity as if practitioners were there, a format so enriching it actually has been credited by the UEMS with 3 additional CME Credits (Injectables Cadaver Workshop)
- The Special Humanitarian edition -> IMCAS humanitarian Awards (3 winners -> second chance association (reconstructive surgery for kids in difficult countries), pcd(association to help against the anatomical pathology in Africa), and "La Chaine de L'espoir" for reconstructive surgery.
- IMCAS latest launch, the IMCAS live