Single multi-application platform.
The Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.
4 foundational technologies for your practice:
- SWT® (Selective Waveband Technology): Unique narrowband IPL technology defined by dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional photorejuvenation* and vascular treatments, as well as permanent hair reduction.
- Frax 1550™: Non-ablative fractional treatment for skin resurfacing with SoftCool™ for comfort during treatment.
- Frax 1940™: For shallow resurfacing, reaching the epidermis and superficial dermis (up to 200 μm) with SoftCool for comfort during treatment.
- Nd:YAG 1064: Designed to treat vascular lesions, including leg veins and port wine stains. Integrated SoftCool allows greater comfort during and after treatment.
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
1. Extensive treatment options: narrowband IPL and lasers.
2. SWT with powerful sub-millisecond pulses.
3. Quiet and ergonomic operation.
4. Guided treatments for a short learning curve.
5. Extended patient database for ease of use.
6. Remote assistance for service support.
Key benefits of the Nordlys system:
Designed for ultimate ease of use.
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It has different treatment modes available for the user
- Guided mode
- Expert mode
As users become more adept, they can further customize treatment settings.
The smart way to Frax.
What is the Frax Pro™ system?
The Frax Pro system is an advanced fractional diode laser system that delivers highly targeted 1550 nm and 1940 nm wavelengths for dual-depth skin resurfacing.1 It includes patented SoftCool™ air cooling for patient comfort.
Frax Pro system technology includes:
Frax 1550™ : Designed for deeper resurfacing, reaching deep in the dermis (up to 800 µm).
Frax 1940™ : For shallow resurfacing, reaching the epidermis and superficial dermis (up to 200 µm).
- Highly targeted wavelengths for dual-depth skin resurfacing and treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, striae and actinic keratosis.
- Unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy independently to control the thermal impact.
- SoftCool™ sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
- Ergonomic handpiece for operator comfort and treatment visibility.
- New treatment guide helps position the handpiece optimally for desired treatment outcomes.
- High ROI treatments mean practice savings.
Key reasons to introduce the Frax Pro system into your practice:
- Provides an in-demand skin resurfacing treatment with low downtime.
- Scalable—designed for next-generation laser technology advancements.
- Guided mode with user pre-sets for easy learning.
- Touch screen technology for selecting treatments and parameters.
- Built-in patient database stores and retrieves treatment information.
- Treat up to skin type V.
- Quiet and ergonomic operation.
- Remote assistance for enhanced serviceability.
Ultimate ease of use:
- The Frax Pro system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve.
- The applicator has a flexible cable to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury.
- Accessories niche to keep safety glasses close at hand.
- Adjust settings without moving a step.
Gentle Pro Series
The gold standard in laser hair removal.
Success built on two decades of innovation to deliver results you can trust and the versatility you need.
What Gentle Pro Series Treatments Are For
Enhance your practice with the leading hair removal brand chosen by dermatologists.
Plus you don’t have to buy multiple lasers to treat multiple targets. Gentle Pro lasers go beyond hair removal to let you treat a myriad of indications as shown below.
1064 nm or 755 nm:
- Stable, long-term, or permanent hair reduction (permanent hair reduction is defined as the long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs regrowing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regimen)
- Treatment of vascular lesions
- Treatment of wrinkles
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions
Temporary increase of clear nail in patients with onychomycosis
GentlePro Series Product Features
- Dual wavelengths for ultimate convenience
- Multiple spot sizes from specialty sizes as small as 1.5 mm up to 24 mm
- Patented DCD™ saves time, scales with fluence, and provides consistent protection
- Plus Air Cooling option
Meet the picosecond laser intentionally designed to work from the inside out.
The PicoWay® system delivers high peak power and ultra-short pulse durations for a photoacoustic effect that transforms skin from the inside out. With this remarkably innovative picosecond laser, you can:
- Significantly improve acne scar and wrinkles with a series of quick, 15- to 20- minute treatments, with low downtime.
- Treat benign pigmented lesions with 50% clearance after two treatments (96% of treated discolorations) across a range of skin types (Fitzpatrick Types II-V).
- Treat a wide range of tattoos. Even difficult-to-treat blue and green tattoos.
PicoWay Resolve and PicoWay Resolve Fusion are fractional, split-beam treatments available on the PicoWay system.
Achieve outstanding results for your patients - and your practice.
Here are four big reasons your patients will love you for using the PicoWay system:
Clinical evidence. Studies have shown that PicoWay lasers can deliver: - Reduced acne scarring after just three treatments - High rates of improvement in wrinkle appearance - A high rate of benign pigmented lesion clearance - Removal of multi-colored tattoos
Comfort. The PicoWay Resolve system uses a gentle approach to building new collagen and elastin in the treatment of acne scars and wrinkles.
Low to no downtime. In brief, 15- to 20-minute treatment sessions, the PicoWay Resolve system transforms skin while leaving the epidermis intact.
Photoacoustic effect. The PicoWay system’s photoacoustic effect, rather than photothermal effect, minimizes risk of skin heating and damage to surrounding tissue.
One of the world's best-selling pulsed-dye laser (PDL). Featuring the most advanced 595 nm PDL technology.
Easy to use. Low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).?????
It is a flashlamp-excited, pulsed dye laser indicated for the treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions, benign vascular gynecological lesions and periorbital wrinkles.
Indications where purpura is a desired endpoint:
- Port wine stains
- Spider angioma
- Cherry angioma
- Venous lakes
- Warts (non-facial)
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
1. Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies:
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
2. Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.
Unique IPL with patented SWT® (Selective Waveband Technology) defined by dual filters for exceptional photorejuvenation and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.
WHAT IT’S FOR
Sirius™ provides solutions for the most in-demand treatments, including:
- Hair removal
- Facial veins
**Via treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions.
Give your practice these 6 Sirius benefits:
- Five handpiece options for variety of treatments
- Guided mode with user pre-sets for easy learning
- Touch screen technology for selecting treatments and parameters
- Built-in patient database stores and retrieves treatment information
- Quiet and ergonomic operation
- Remote assistance for enhanced serviceability
Sirius offers an array of valuable features.
- SWT, narrowband IPL technology
- 5 applicators
- 2 connectors
- Touch screen
- Remote assistance
- Accessories tray
- Patient database
- Guided treatment
Why Consider the Profound System?
Patients seek treatments that:
- Are less painful and invasive than surgery
- Offer an alternative to the use of toxins and fillers
- Require more manageable downtime
The Profound® system provides a non-surgical alternative to address aging skin:
Using radiofrequency (RF) injectable energy, it provides long-lasting facial wrinkle reduction.
Key Benefits of Profound RF Microneedling
The Profound system can help your practice:
Fill the treatment gap that exists between dermal injectables and invasive surgery
- Adopt new patients in advance of surgery
- Retain existing patients who are not ready for surgical procedures
- Increase revenue with complementary treatments and future procedures
The Profound system enhances aesthetics practices by providing a clinically proven, non-surgical, single-treatment procedure that requires less practice expense and patient downtime.
Profound RF is a One-of-a-Kind Wrinkle Treatment System
5 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have system.
- Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid
- Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results
- 100% response rate for facial wrinkles
- The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device
- Proven in 8 comprehensive clinical studies
Complete facial rejuvenation through treatment of wrinkles.
Sublative™ + Sublime™ treatments in one ROI-boosting system.
What eTwo is For
2 unique applications in 1 desktop platform for ablation, resurfacing, and wrinkles.
The Sublime™ handpiece provides a non-invasive wrinkle treatment. It uses the el?s® system to combine levels of infrared (IR) light and bi-polar radio frequency (RF) energies to remodel the deep dermal layer of the skin by stimulating new collagen growth.
This predictable heating of the deep dermis stimulates and shortens aged collagen fibers, resulting in immediate and long-term improvement of wrinkles.
Invigorate Your Practice with eTwo
The eTwo system offers your practice optimal ROI potential, with:
- Low acquisition and disposable costs
- The ability to add non-invasive wrinkle treatments to your revenue stream
- Unparalleled support from the global leaders in the aesthetic medical device marketplace