PROF. MICHELE L. ZOCCHI
Graduated at Medical University in Turin - Italy in 1978 he moved to the United States first and afterwards to France for more than ten years where he completed his Board in maxillofacial surgery and in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, working as Resident and Researcher in the most prestigious Plastic Surgery Departments and Institutes worldwide.
• Adjoint Professor at the University of Science at the H.C.M. Vietnam National University.
• Chairman of the International Academy of Regenerative Medicine (IARM).
• Founder Member and International Advisor of the Chinese Society of Adipose Medicine (CSAM).
• Scientific Director of the Continuous Educational Program (PFP) of SICPRE - Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
• National Coordinator for the Chapter of Aesthetic Surgery of the Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SICPRE).
• National Delegate for Italy for the European Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS).
• Member of the Editorial Board of the European Journal of Plastic Surgery (EJPS).
Professional Interests and Skills
Prof. Zocchi is, at the present time, recognized as one of the pioneers and most prominent professional figures worldwide in the field of the of adipose tissue physio-pathology and engineering and among the most prominent professional figures worldwide for the body-contouring surgery and regenerative surgery.
He gave a fundamental contribute to research and development of new surgical techniques inventing and perfecting all the related instruments. Among others:
1) The Ultrasonic Assisted Lipoplasty (U.A.L.)
2) The Bi-compartmental Breast Lipostructuring (B.B.L.S.)
3) The Lipocondensation and the enriched fat grafts (E.F.G.)
4) The Adipose Derived Stem Cells (A.D.S.C.)
5) The Acellular Adipose Matrix