China Medical University, Taiwan
National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan
1982-1985 Plastic Surgery Training program at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
1985-1986 Clinical Fellow of Craniofacial Plastic Surgery at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada; Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, U.S.A.;and Mayo Medical Center, U.S.A
1985 July -1986 July Attending Physicianof Plastic Surgery.
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Taipei, Taiwan
1986 Aug -1996 Aug Head, Department of Plastic Surgery.
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Since Aug 1996 Dr. Tsao’s Clinic of Plastic Surgery, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
1. Presidentof Taiwan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.(TSAPS)
2. Founding DirectorofAsian Plastic Craniofacial Association.
3. Founding and Active MemberofOriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.(OSAPS)
4. Active MemberofInternational Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.(ISAPS)
5. International Memberof American Society of Plastic Surgeons.(ASPS)
6. International Corresponding ParticipantofAmerican Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.(ASAPS)
7. Directorof Taiwan Society of Plastic Surgery(TSPS)
8. Founder and President, Southern Taiwan Aesthetic Medicine Forum.
International : 28papers
7 papers, 2 books
International Meeting Moderator : 8times
Domestic Meeting Moderator : 45times
Best resident doctor. 1983-1984, and 1984-1985, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Taipei, Taiwan.
First and second President, Physician’s Association of Chang Gung Memorial Hospital at Kaohsiung, 1997-2001.
Founder,Kaohsiung Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association, 1994.
Founder and President, Kaohsiung Aesthetic Medical Tourism Promotion Association, Since 2008.
Municipal advisor of KaohsiungCity Government.
Presbyter of Presbyterian Church.