Our unique and only official website is www.imcas.com . We will never ask you to communicate all or part of your banking or confidential data* for any reason whatsoever. If you are contacted by a travel agent or any housing group by post mail, by e-mail or by phone (call or SMS), please note that they are not endorsed by us and you could be a victim of an attempted fraud. Do not click on any link, do not respond to the fraudster, and delete the received message.
Never communicate any personal or confidential data* as this might be a scam or fraudulent activity.
* Bank or personal data: your bank details or credit card number, its expiry date, the associated secret code, the cryptogram or your Remote Banking ID and the associated code.
Since 1999, IMCAS has been organizing physical congresses around the world delivering the most profound and complete educational experience as well as irreplaceable exchange and networking opportunities for participants. Within our new world where virtuality now becomes an obvious option, some of the congresses may also present:
• either an alternative virtual option for those who can't travel, making them 'hybrid' congresses
• or a completely virtual format
Admission policy (physical or virtual): as a medical conference, registration is reserved to professionals only (doctors, nurses, corporate professional, etc.). To enter any of the congresses onsite or online, you will be required to register and obtain a badge. A precise badge policy has been implemented specifying the rules of admittance to the different rooms and activities of the congress, complying with the criteria required by the CME accreditation organizations (full or partial access).
NOTA: Proof of your status will be required to validate your registration. No one under the age of 18 years of age will be admitted within the conference space nor the online sessions (exhibition space, conference rooms, etc).
For information on how to register please refer to faq 4.2 and for badge accesses refer to faq 4.6 .
The official language of all IMCAS conferences is English. However, depending on the congress, we offer simultaneous translations of various languages.
Please refer to the 'program page' of each congress to learn more about the sessions that count with translation available.
Your personal translator will have to buy a badge. Please refer to the corresponding badge type in the "Register" tab.
Kindly note that for a reimbursement, you must send us the formal written answer from the Embassy or Consulate by email. Once we have received the document, we will refund you the total amount paid, minus a 30 Euro administrative fee that will be applied.
We do not process visas for our participants. However, to help with this process, we can send you an Invitation Letter that will bear the stamp of our Head Office which you can use to obtain your visa. Information on the visa process can be found on our congress website, on the ‘Plan Your Trip’ page of each congress.
What is the procedure?
• Register for the congress at least six weeks in advance (the delay for obtaining a visa varies according to the country).
• Once your registration has been paid your invoice will be automatically sent to your email (take note of its number).
• Fill in the request form on the ‘Plan Your Trip’ page, and don't forget to include your invoice number in the appropriate field (to complete the request you will need a copy of your passport).
• Your Invitation Letter will be email to you within two working days.
NOTA: we remind you that setting up false evidence of any official documents is considered fraud.
We want our participants to be the most comfortable during the congress, which is why we put in place a cloakroom for you to leave your personal belongings.
Please note that this room has limited capacity and we cannot control how many belongings each participant brings. We recommend to arrive early to the congress to ensure your space.
First of all, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience you could have encountered during our conference. At our conference, we always think first on taking all necessary measurements for the participants' comfort and overall safety. Sometimes, situations arise that are beyond control of our organization and planning.
As a medical conference, we only allow concerned professionals to enter the congress (doctors, corporate professionals, etc.), among them press representatives.
Three categories of press representatives are authorized to attend, given a strict control of their credentials:
1. "MEDICAL" press badge, full access (A):
• Exhibition hall
• All scientific sessions (excluding optional courses, complications sessions and Live Surgery sessions)
2. "MASS AUDIENCE" press badge, partial access (B):
• Exhibition hall
• "Professional business" -themed sessions
• Cosmeceuticals sessions
• Global Market Summit
• Guest lectures
3. "AUDIO/VIDEO" press badge, partial access (C):
• Exhibition hall
Registered press are allowed to:
• Conduct videotaped interviews only in the accompaniment of a member of IMCAS Staff under special circumstances.
• Audio record interviews only with the consent of the interviewee for gathering information for accuracy and not for rebroadcast or reproduction.
Registered press are prohibited from:
• Photographing and videotaping in any scientific session, or the e-poster exhibition area.
• Photographing scientific material, including the use of digital cameras and camera phones, in the exhibition hall, the e-poster exhibition hall, and the scientific sessions.
In that context, you might be photographed and/or filmed. Although the purpose of these pictures or videos is supposed to stay in line with our professional environment, we encourage you to remain vigilant and express your opinion, should you not wish to get involved.
NOTA: Any pictures, audio or video recordings taken during the congress must be approved by IMCAS before pubilcation in any form.
The Task Forces are comprised of international members who are assigned tasks for the development of each of the 13 areas that make up the congress. IMCAS constantly pushes the boundaries and distinguishes itself in terms of content quality, innovation and education in the fields of plastic surgery and dermatology. To join a task force, please follow the steps below:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest
2. Receive detailed outlines of each task force's objectives
3. Choose which task force you want to belong to
4. Tell us why you would be an ideal candidate for the task force
5. We will reply and hopefully you can join a task force
For some congresses, IMCAS provides transportation between the airport and the congress venue.
For more information, please refer to the section "Plan your trip" > "Venue & getting there" of each congress.
We decided to integrate the worldwide event organizer COMEXPOSIUM! Everything remains the same, the only difference is a longer name as we now become COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE.
Discover how IMCAS fights against COVID-19 HERE.
At IMCAS, we have always prioritized the well-being of our attendees, speakers and sponsors at all levels. Today, more than ever, this means the implementation of strict sanitary and safety measures within our conferences.
For this, we have determined the following standards to assure that you’ll be in CLEAN hands:
• Social distancing enforced: our staff monitors and ensures that all everyone keeps a respectful distance of at least 1 meter
• Scheduled arrival times: attendees are allotted specific arrival times to avoid crowded queuing, and minimize crowds
• Health-check & sanitizer stations: you can find protective gears along with sanitizing and screening equipments located at entry points to facilitate cleanliness
• Controlled crowd flow: directional walkways are marked facilitate circulation flow with more open areas to promote social distancing both outside and within conference rooms
• Contact-free technology: we are minimizing tactile exchange with advanced contactless solutions put in place (contactless payment, registration, online program only, etc.)
These measures are constantly updated to adapt accordingly to the evolving pandemic situation and the safety regulations recommended by the international health authorities.
When passing an Order though our online portal, the buyer formally makes a legally binding offer to IMCAS. The order is immediately confirmed when paying by credit card or alipay.
When paying by bank transfer, at the end of the registration process an official document called "PRO FORMA document" will be emailed to you with the amount to be transferred and our bank data so please proceed to the END of the online process. The corresponding final invoice will be emailed back to you once payment has been done and our bank account credited.
*Please note that bank transfer payments will include an additional 20 EUR processing fee in the total invoiced. Within the following 72 hours after its receipt, the asked deposit should be paid.
Once a badge is purchased under your name this badge is entitled to a unique individual and cannot be transferable to another person nor cancelled if criteria is not contemplated within our cancellation policy below:
• Cancellation requests received 2 months before the congress: 70% of the registration fees will be refunded.
• Cancellation requests received less than 2 months before the congress: there will be no refund.
Cancellation must be made in writing and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please email your request to email@example.com
Please note that while speakers, exhibitions and sessions were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations.
As such, IMCAS reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers, exhibitions and sessions if necessary, without liability. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our portal as soon as possible.
IMCAS shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event the congress is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed OR changed into another format as a result of a "Force Majeure" event beyond its reasonable control. For the purposes of this clause, Force Majeure events shall include, but not limited to general and labor strikes, invasions, hostilities, war, rioting or similar situations, health emergencies, acts of government or state* such as lockdown and quarantine measures, immigration and transport or on site restrictions, and acts of nature such as fires, floods, extreme weather or other emergency.
A - If IMCAS determines that the congress needs to be cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure event, IMCAS shall refund 100% of the registration fees to the congress to the participant.
B - If IMCAS determines that the congress needs to be rescheduled or postponed as a result of a Force Majeure event, registration remains binding and participant will be entitled to participate to the rescheduled congress without any further refund right.
IMCAS shall assume no further obligation to refund any travel or accommodation expenses incurred by the participant in case the event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed as a result of a Force Majeure event.
If the participant is not able to assist to the congress as a result of a Force Majeure event, general cancellation policies rules as set above will apply.
C - In case the conference format switches from hybrid (onsite & online) to virtual (online only), the badge will be automatically switched from physical to virtual.
GOVERNING LAW: the construction, validity and performance of the present terms are exclusively governed by the laws of France without reference or regard to principles of conflicts in law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France, located in Paris.
*government or state means both "France and the country where the concerned conference is held"
Create and activate your account in 3 steps!
NOTA: A link will be sent to your email to finalize the activation – we kindly remind you to check your junk mail inbox if you do not receive it immediately.
With a member account:
If you have ever attended one of our events, you already have an account with us.
Should you wish to change or modify your personal information, email and postal address, you may do so on your account dashboard. To access your dashboard, login to your account and simply direct yourself to the top right icon for 'My Account'. To modify your password or account language please refer to your account 'Settings'.
For all other modifications, please contact us.
Depending on the conference format, two types of badges are made available. Here is the difference:
• Physical badge – attend the conferences live and meet the worldwide speakers face-to-face, visit the booths & exhibition, exchange and fraternize with colleagues, speakers and industry, travel the world and visit beautiful cities, take the conference bag with you and much more. If you register physically and can’t attend, your registration will be automatically switched to virtual attendance.
• Virtual badge – access from your home to all sessions live streamed, virtual exhibition hall and booths, interactive live chats & meeting opportunities, access to IMCAS Academy, virtual congress bag and more. Discover our innovative Virtual Platform HERE.
• Registration online (physical or virtual): register to each congress through the dedicated online ‘Registration’ page by following the easy registration process. Fill in the required information to complete the registration and proceed to payment (credit card, bank transfer* or Alipay).
• Registration onsite (only for physical attendance): in the case you cannot process your payment online, you can also register onsite by paying during conference days (credit card, euros or dollars or French bank checks only).
Exhibitors can register for the conference through the company's IMCAS exhibitor account. Please contact the Sales Department for any further information concerning exhibition: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTA: should you wish to pay by bank transfer, at the end of the registration process an official document called "PRO FORMA document" will be emailed to you with the amount to be transferred and our bank data so please proceed to the END of the online process. The corresponding final invoice will be emailed back to you once payment has been done and our bank account credited.
*Please note that bank transfer payments will include an additional 20 EUR processing fee in the total invoiced.
Each badge is nominative, which is why each attendee should retrieve his/her badge him/herself at the dedicated welcome desk onsite:
by presenting the following:
Refer to the chapter "Key moments" under "Plan your trip" tab on our website to learn more about Registration Desk opening hours.
Confirmation letters are available at all times for download on your account here.
The confirmation letter will also be sent out to each participant directly to their email within the week prior to the congress. It is crucial that you provide us the correct contact information when you register on the registration platform during sign up for this purpose.
As a medical conference dedicated to professional education, we do not offer any exhibition-only passes or one-day passes and apply strict regulation of access to the congress. Unless noted otherwise, all badges give access to the academic content* and to the exhibition area.
*badge accesses are linked to each participant's specialty category.
Access to the congress and the sessions is subject to a series of regulations that aim to guarantee the scientific independence of the congresses and preserve it from any commercial interest or influence.
A precise badge policy has been implemented specifying the admission rules to the different areas of the congress, complying with the criteria required by the CME accreditation bodies. According to each type of credential, a total or partial access is issued (access A, B or C) *.
A distinction is made between "Medical" and "Non-medical" . For the latter, the level of medical study determines whether the interested attendees have the right to total or partial access.
Upon registration, all required practice tests must be uploaded. IMCAS is authorized to take measures that may lead to the withdrawal of the pass and the prohibition of access to the congress area if the pass policy is violated.
* Here are the different accesses:
A - TOTAL ACCESS:
• all sessions
B - PARTIAL ACCESS:
• sessions on:
• cosmeceuticals and nutraceuticals
• professional business
• sponsored events
C - PARTIAL ACCESS:
• exhibition on the day of the module course
• sessions on: female and male genital treatments
• The exhibition area is accessible for all types of badges.
• All access can be easily verified by choosing a type of badge from the congress in question.
• Access to IMCAS surgery sessions is restricted to board certified surgeons:
• Plastic Surgeons *
• Facial Plastic Surgeons *
• Oculoplastic Surgeons *
• Surgery residents
* Facial, oculoplastic, maxillofacial plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists can access face-only sessions.
• Options must be purchased separately (such as IMCAS video labs, IMCAS Academy, VIP lounge, gala dinner, simultaneous translation)
• Coffee breaks included. Lunches must be purchased separately for IMCAS World Congress.
IMCAS Surgery sessions access are restricted to Board Certified Surgeons:
• Plastic Surgeons*
• Facial Plastic Surgeons*
• Oculoplastic Surgeons*
• Residents in surgery
*facial plastic, oculoplastic, maxilofacial, and ENT surgeons may access sessions on face only.
Virtual badges automatically include:
All medical students and residents are eligible to obtain a preferred rate on their congress badge.
In order to benefit from this, during your registration please select the relevant badge. You will need to submit supporting documents such as a student card or written certificate from the Chief of Service of your university department, stating your medical specialization as well your ID / passport showing your year of birth.
Nota: This preferential rate has been specially designed to encourage students and residents from around the world to participate and learn at our congresses.
You can of course add option(s) to your existing registration. To proceed, simply login in to your personal account and add the desired options through your dashboard by clicking on 'Check and upgrade your badge'.
For group registrations please contact our dedicated team at email@example.com to receive access to the dedicated platform.
Keep in mind that the more badges you register, the more benefits you will get!
To get a 'training convention', you need to first register online for the conference. Upon reception of your invoice, please send us an email with it attached along with all details which must appear on your document. You will receive the corresponding document within 2 working days.
You are very welcome to join one of our conferences, however kindly note that to respect our participants and consequently stay consistent in our pricing policy we keep the registration fees as they are.
Note that we provide preferred rates displayed on our website for early bird registrations.
To register for a Press badge, please see the dedicated 'Press' section of our website and carefully read the guidelines before applying. Once you have registered, on site at the Conference you will have to present yourself at the PRESS Welcome desk along with a valid ID card (passport or official identification document) and your press card (obligatory requirement).
During the registration process, each participant must provide their explicit consent to transferring their data to IMCAS partners. Regardless, by accepting to have their badge scanned with a company's badge scanner at their booth/sponsored activity, the participant authorizes the organizer to share his/her data to the third party partner (exhibitor).
A “WHITE GLOVE” delivery is a delivery to your hotel of your badge, congress program and congress bag – you can show up anytime at the congress and directly proceed to the conference rooms.
NOTA: To benefit from the white glove service, participant should buy a Congress Badge "ALL INCLUSIVE" (when available) and register at least 72h before the conference.
Upon payment reception, the invoice will be automatically generated and sent to the email you provided online when registering. Please verify your spam/junk inbox before contacting us. Your invoices will also be available in your account in the section 'Participations'.
Invoices are automatically issued upon payment reception with the information you have provided online.
Please pay attention and fill in the correct data; this data will be used for the invoice and cannot be amended afterwards.
Our bank account accepts EUROS and USD.
Should you have selected US Dollars on the website, the amount will subsequently be translated into EUROS at the prevailing exchange rate, which is why you may find a difference between the price shown on the invoice / your bank account and the actual amount deducted as payment.
Additional bank fees may apply for this conversion so we advise you to check with your bank first.
For IMCAS conferences happening in France, services to consumers (business to consumer or B to C) remain subject to taxation in the State in which the provider is established i.e. France. You may refer to the: French tax official website
Of course, should you be eligible for tax exemption, and with our invoice in hands, you can still acclaim for the tax amount reimbursement directly within your country through your local tax authorities.
As a registered brand belonging to the following legal entity: "COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE ”, the legal entity name might appear on your bank statement instead of IMCAS.
Certificate of attendance is available to all of those with a badge type that allows access to scientific sessions and scientific program.
To claim your certificate of attendance, it is necessary to:
• Login to your account and submit the online evaluation form.
• Once completed, you will receive an email with a link to your Certificate of Attendance and your certificate will also be available at all times on the 'Participations' section in your account.
• If CME credits are offered for the congress, the procedure to obtain CME credits will be sent along with your certificate of attendance
• Due to CME regulations please note that we are not permitted to transfer the certificate to an individual other than the badge holder. If you are not the original badge holder, we cannot expedite a certificate of attendance under another name.
• Therefore, if you register to the conference as exhibitor, should you require a proof of your participation to the conference we will be glad to make a legal statement. Contact us with your participation details after the conference.
The congress is commonly accredited at several levels according to the conference location. The number of CME credits that we offer our participants is determined by the duration of the congress and the accrediting organism, given that the evaluation differs from one country to another.
To obtain these accreditations, IMCAS complies with extremely strict criteria in terms of:
• Sponsorships clear identification & transparency
• Quality of the scientific content
• Logistic and administrative organization
You can learn more regarding accreditation by going to the "Accreditation" tab found in the congress page.
IMCAS insists on transparency in all
of the scientific content, making sure each speaker fully discloses whether or not their
presentations may contain any commercial bias or
financial support received.
This transparency policy applies to anyone who is a speaker during the congress or contributes to the development of the scientific program; this includes all members of the Scientific Board and all faculty members.
This COI is made public online before the conference as well as during the conference by a disclosure slide in each speaker presentation. You can head to the corresponding program online and next to each presentation you will find a 'View' button to access a full COI statement from the speaker.
Click here to access the dedicated FAQ section.