· World-Renowned Triple-Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, and Aesthetic Medicine.
· Board Faculty at Division of Facial Plastic Surgery, Department of ORL-HNS, TUMS School of Medicine.
· Winner of multiple international awards including three American academic awards.
· Author of “Facial Plastic Surgery”, awarded as the best academic book of the year.
· Chapter Author of the first-ever global reference on Revision Rhinoplasty in the United States.
· Instructor of numerous courses, hands-on and live surgery workshops throughout the world
Mohsen Naraghi is a Triple-board certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than two decades of clinical practice and academic postgraduate teaching experience. He was ranked first among all the national graduates of medicine, was awarded the first rank in the national comprehensive medical examinations, graded first in the national board examinations in ORL-HNS and became the fellow of the European board. He continued his training in facial plastic surgery, receiving the international, European and American boards for certification in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and aesthetic medicine. Dr. Naraghi was the winner of the most prestigious national award in surgical science in 2004, the international award of the American Rhinologic Society in 2005, the international award for innovation in clinical medicine in 2011, American Academy of ORL-HNS Honor and Excellence Awards in 2015 and 2016. He has published more than three hundred articles and chapters, and eighteen books including the title “Facial Plastic Surgery” which was awarded as the country’s best academic book of the year in 2007. Dr. Naraghi’s personal approach to secondary rhinoplasty was published as a chapter in the essential first-ever global reference on revision rhinoplasty in the United States.