Dr. Hans-Joachim LAUBACH is a dermatologist practicing exclusively laser and cosmetic dermatology.
His professional career:
- Training in cosmetic and laser dermatology as clinical research fellow at the Wellman Center of Photomedicine, Harvard Medical School in Boston, US (2004-2008).
- Development of the dermatology laser unit at the University of Munster in Germany (2008-2009).
- Practice in private office in Paris and co-director of one of the largest structures in the world for laser hair removal in Paris.
- Contribution to the development of new dermatological techniques such as fractional photothermolysis, cryolipolysis and focused ultrasound. These techniques are today used daily in dermatological practices and in aesthetic medicine.
- Principal investigator and co-investigator in multiple clinical and preclinical trials. Frequently invited to national and international conferences as a speaker in laser and aesthetic dermatology.
- Author of a large number of scientific articles and chapters of interventional dermatology books and reader of scientific articles in various medical journals.
Currently, Dr. LAUBACH is in charge of the specialized consultation for laser medicine, complex scars, and rosacea at the University Hospital of Geneva. Since October 2015, he is President of the European laser group ESLD (http://www.esld.eu/). Since 2017 he is furthermore serving as president of ADELE (Association of Aesthetic and Laser Dermatologists of the East of France).
Dr. Laubach is also a co-treasurer of the GDEC (http://www.grdec.com/), a member of the Scientific Committee of the Laser SFD Group (http://www.groupelasersfd.com) and a member of the International ASLMS Committee (https: // www.aslms.org/). In addition, Dr. LAUBACH is Co-Chair of the EADV Laser Committee (https://www.eadv.org/).