Dr. Riachi is a double board certified in the specialities of obstetrics/ gynecology and Female pelvic medicine/ Pelvic reconstructive surgery.
He occupied the position of Chief of Robotic Surgery and director of Urogynecology as well as the chairman of the Obstetrics and gynecology at Trinitas regional medical center in New Jersey.
Currently he is the chief of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery at Moarbes Hospital in Beirut Lebanon.
He is a pioneering doctor in several ways. He had decided to dedicate his life to assisting others in need of medical care. Dr. Riachi has also performed new and unique medical procedures that have aided and changed the lives of many of his patients.
Dr. Riachi has received many awards and certifications in recognition of his service to his patients. These include:
• Certificate of appreciation award from the Philadelphia College of OsteopathicMedicine, July 2015
• Leadership in medical education award from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine • New Jersey top doctors awards 2014
• New Jersey top doctors award 2015
• Vitals patients choice award 2014
• St Clare's health system 2014 top doctors recognition award
• Top OB/GYN award 2010 and 2011, by the Consumers Research Council of America
• Patient choice award 2009
• Top doctors New Jersey award as chosen by nurses 2010 , New Jersey Monthly
• Patient choice awards 2008
• America's top of Obstetricians and Gynecologists award 2012 by the Consumer Research Council of America
• International Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists top OB/GYN award 2016
In 2016, Dr. Riachi was recognized by TrinitasRegional Medical Center for performing his 1,000th Robotic Surgery, as well as being the busiest robotic surgeon in the state .This is a tremendous milestone to reach and further shows Dr. Riachi’s commitment to his patients.