Mounia Mezi is a biologist, working in the Department of plastic surgery of Henri Mondor Hospital. She has a background in cellular, molecular biology and biochemistry, as well as regenerative medicine and obtained a PhD degree in biology at the University of Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6 in 2010.
She has experience in the management of research projects, publications in national and international journals and oral and written communications. In 2012, she obtained a clinical research associate (CRA) certification:
- Degree level including all steps of the clinical study: site initiation, site monitoring and site closure.
- EC/submission, great knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines.
She works with Pr Meningaud and Dr Hersant on the implementation of clinical trials in the department of plastic and reconstructive surgery of Henri Mondor Hospital where she participates to:
· Design of clinical studies in the field of regenerative medicine and innovative therapies
· Writing of clinical studies protocol
· Submission of clinical studies to ethics committees and regulatory authorities