One of the world's best-selling pulsed-dye laser (PDL). Featuring the most advanced 595 nm PDL technology.
Easy to use. Low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).?????
It is a flashlamp-excited, pulsed dye laser indicated for the treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions, benign vascular gynecological lesions and periorbital wrinkles.
Indications where purpura is a desired endpoint:
- Port wine stains
- Spider angioma
- Cherry angioma
- Venous lakes
- Warts (non-facial)
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
1. Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies:
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
2. Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.