Dr.Vineeta Joshi has over 22 years of experience as a consulting dermatologist. She started her practice in Pune in April 1996 and has been successful in establishing herself as one of the leading dermatologists in Pune. She has treated more than 15,000 patients and has created her mark especially in the field of cosmetology and dermatosurgery. Apart from her own clinic ,she is a consulting dermatologist and cosmetologist at Joshi Hospital and Aesthetics Medispa,Pune. Completed training in dermatosurgery at Nanavati Hospital , Mumbai
Special interests: trichology , lasers, chemical peels, dermatosurgery.
Research: Role of proteins in idiopathic urticaria, role of peptides in AGA
Publications & Presentations:
● “A rare presentation of Granuloma Annulare” in Cutis
“ Erythroderma in a case of Mycosis Fungoides” in IJDVL
● Has conducted numerous sessions on skin care , newer skin rejuvenation techniques for students of different schools, beauty institutes and various groups.
● Delivered a talk on’’ Skin and Hair care at midlife’ at Indian Menopause Society conference
Delivered a talk on her study on Combination Peels at COSDERMINDIA 2018
● Presented a paper on improving outcomes using combination peels at AESTHETIC ASIA JAIPUR 2018
● Presented and won an award for a research paper on use of peptides after microneedling in androgenetic alopecia in TRICHOLOGY CONFERENCE MUMBAI 2018
Memberships: Indian Medical association (IMA)
Indian Association of Dermatologists ,Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)